jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Lying in my bed



Maybe the things get a kinda complicated, and maybe I haven't so much words to write, but I only know doing the best I know. Inspired with a song, an English song of course. I just wanna writing, what? I really don't know, but I'm doing, and I'm just writing everything in my mind pass. Perhaps it's wrong, it's a crap, is pure rubbish, but you know? I give a fuck, yes, I give a fuck your opinion, because I only wanna writing the best I know, and I know that I need more practice and course I need to know speak, oh holy shit! That's the most I need, but well, I wish do it, I wish..

Listening a song your mind can change, your sense can cry, and your hands can talk, and you just keep silent. In the silence you keep writing while the music continues sounding, and the world can explode, nothing matters, only you, your words and your fucking music. This is most than you can explain.


Ka.

No hay comentarios: